Saturday, August 02, 2008

Summer of 2001@ Jawahar

i got my first real six friends
met them in the corridors of jawahar
we played till we all got tanned
it was not the summer of 69'

me and some guys from school had a crush
and we tried real hard
Laad quit and VJ got beaten
they shud have known it will never get far

o when i look back now
that summer seems to last forever
and if I had a choice
I would always wanna be there
those were the best days of my life

ain't no use in complainin
when u got a job to do
got thrashed near Kasturba
and still we stood tall

dancing with u in Ranjeet's porch
my heart flew helter-skelter
and when it was time to say farewell
i knew it was now or never
those were the best days of my life
back in the summer of '01

now we are out of Bhopal and graduated
it's better to take you out of my mind
i guess nothing can last forever...forever

and now the times are changing
looking back at everything that's come and gone
sometimes i meet my friends and figure bout what went wrong
dancing with u in Ranjeet's porch
i shud have told i would be there forever
and when u held my hand i shud have known it was now or never
those were the best days of my life

oh yeah...

back in the summer of 01
that was the summer of 01...

In sweet and in sour memories -- 1996-2001 :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...