Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Prologue

This pages of words is not about a love story between college students, or a tale of a boy from a rural village making big in the urban jungle. Maybe it is about my life, maybe it is about your life and of everyone like us. Of girls and dope, of valentines and kingfisher, of school and college days and the tantrums of heart.

There comes a time in life when we arrive at a juncture, where we start looking back at ‘those’ days of yester years. It’s during these days that we start talking about the past, because at that time we believe that we have seen enough days of life so to go back into the past. At least thats what happened with me. I started going back into the past tales of school uniforms, teachers and lunch break when I was saying present sir to my lecturers and attending what they call lectures.

Well, while keying words in my laptop I frankly have no idea whether I will be able to complete this ­­–­­­­book. Book ? Who said anything about a book. Ok ok..I am writing a book or at least that’s what I think I am doing and this is the first page of that very book. I don’t know till how many pages will my mind walk by my side on this and whether this collective stroll will be enough to bring out a collection of tales that will be enough to say that yes, I am a proud owner of a book that I myself wrote.

It is said that humans are creature of emotions rather than logic, and believe me, I have experienced this facts umpteen time, and I believe that it’s better to be governed by emotions than logic. Perhaps you will come across incidents as you turn the pages which might baffle you, but look closely, you too might have acted the same way.

Emotions maybe very erratic in nature but they are uniform too. It is a strange paradox but I find it true.

Why does a girl unflinchingly loves a boy and continues to love him even when she knows that chances of going along with him is around 98 million light years far. Why does a person in spite being betrayed by his or her love interest still wishes that miracles happen, people change and a similar miracle will happen and they will be together again.

Why is that suddenly you realize that times and people have drifted away. and you ponder when was the last time that you and your closest group of friends met, did nothing, sat for hours and when they left for home you didn’t realize that it was those hours of time that constitute a great life.

Sometimes the sms forwards do carry some sensible messages.

There will be lots of love here. People say that you can fall in love only once. And I humbly disagree. You can fall in love many times either with the same person or some one different. But when you are loving someone then you should love her or him only. Commitment and dedication should be for that person only. I have come across people who were in a great relationships for years and years and suddenly they go their different way because they breakup. And then they fall in love again, with someone different. And they completely forget their ex.

That doesn't mean that they are heartless. Love was then too and love is present now also.

Love is something that makes everything around us beautiful. When in Love, it is the god himself that manifests in you.

The greatest of emotions that a human being has is the gift of love and hope. And with that hope I start something new that will lead to finding the love of my life.

The usual disclaimer doesn’t apply. There are names here and they bear resemblance to living person. So if you find your name among the lines or think that you resemble the character, then in all heavens, you are right.

I may change some names, especially of girls, because they might now be attending to their kids and hubby and to their new found love, but I will make no effort to hide their characteristic so that when they read this they know that it is about them. Tribute to love comes in many ways.

Of my close friends, I know they are large hearted and they won’t mind if I use their actual name, infact I think they will relish it, when their deep dark secrets see the light of the day. I hope I am able to scandalize you enough guys. You deserve it guys...every bit of it, because if it was not for you all then nothing worthwhile to write would have come up.

Lets start from Bhopal, as someone rightly said, “You're biased towards this city.” And I know that she is so true...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...