Friday, February 20, 2009

Why...

Why do I walk the path that takes me to the destination I won’t go
Why I start with not so faltering steps only to stop and look back

why do I trample the flowers that I sowed with years of trust and love
and why do the flowers refuse to come to life again

why do I close my eyes choosing not to see the obvious
and why do I wish to dream the not so obvious

why does my heart plays truant with me
and why I ignore the brain which tries hard to stay with me

why have I to decide who and what is right
why have I to wonder and fear
and why have I to be fearless again

why can’t everything remain the same
the same moon, the same night
the same you the same me

1 comment:

kim said...

I liked the way u have assembled the words...good work :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...